I love the Studio

This will be short and to the point. I went to the studio last week. I love that place. Its dingy and small and there is musical equipment stacked in corners. I wish I could go every day. We weren't planning on recording anything but I played I'm Watching You for Lee and he said we should just do a quick recording of it. Turns out quick takes 7 and a half hrs. Didn't get home till 3 in the morning and for me that's late. Must be getting old or something. It turned not to bad in my opinion. Its hard to get the sound in my head to come out of the system. I have to get used to telling the guitarist who is also the guy who owns the studio and the engineer how to play his guitar. He must have done 20 takes before it sounded like I wanted. I finally figured out a way to get it one here so that people could here it. Notice the funny little orange guy in the corner. All you gotta do is click the play button. They had cooler looking ones but they wouldn't fit on the page. Hope you like it.

4 comments:

Melanie December 1, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

Love it. The quality is great, and the song is better. Amazing.

Trav December 1, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

where's the cello? otherwise i'm likin it. i would turn the palm muted guitar in the verses up a little bit. but that's just me. not bad for a kid who can't read, that's for sure

Sue December 1, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

WOW! This is Great Dave!

footsack December 3, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

I absolutely LOVE it! You just keep getting better and better!
I can hardly wait to come see you at the CMA's!!!

Post a Comment